Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Relationship Blues

Facebook is a great site, lately with the help of a sister getting in touch with old friends and cousins on Facebook I have been able to reconnect with people I haven`t talked to in years. Remembering past good times does a soul good. We move on with our lives and lose contact with family and friends, when they come back in our lives we are thankful.
I`m in my fifties now and time goes by faster and faster, just like the older people in my life said it would when I was a young man. Never enough time to get everything you want to get done done.
Keeping in touch with the people that we care about should be high on our list of things to do,I will make a better effort to keep that in mind. The computer age makes it alot easier to keep in touch, looking at the pics on a profile of a favorite person in my life I have a chance to see how they look now and the people in thier lives. With the internet we are just a click away, keep in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment