Thursday, October 15, 2009

Relationship Blues

Went to the first choral concert tonight that my daughter participated in, my partner and I were proud of her, just like the hundred other parents that were there tonight were proud of their kids. Nothing in a relationship feels better than sharing an experiance like that. All the hard work those kids put into their show payed off, just like the work you put into your relationship with your partner pays off in the feeling you get when everything is going perfect. All of the day to day stuff that drives us crazy sometimes doesn`t seem to matter much at times like these.
You know how I feel, life is grand, I realize that when I wake up in the morning the grind starts over just like every day, for tonight I`m gonna forget about all that and enjoy this feeling, keep in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment